Procurement and Contracting
CATSA publicly tenders requirements for goods and/or services to ensure that its procurement and contracting activities are conducted in a manner that ensures its operational requirements are always met and transparency, openness, fairness and value for money are promoted.
If you are interested in doing business with us, CATSA posts requests for information, requests for proposals and requests for standing offers on the Canadian electronic-tendering service MERX.
For more information on doing business with CATSA, please contact Procurement and Contracting.
- CATSA’s standard purchase order terms and conditions (PDF) for purchase orders under $50,000 issued from April 1, 2017 to current date.
- Contractor Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Document Protection Procedures (PDF)
CATSA regularly evaluates available passenger and baggage screening equipment. If you would like to tell us about your product, contact us at ProcurementInfo@catsa.gc.ca and include the following in your submission:
- A clear description of how your product addresses CATSA’s security screening mandate
- Sufficient supporting material for us to make a primary assessment
Note that all personal information collected is protected under the Privacy Act.