Travel Agent Resources
As a travel agent, you already deal with alot of questions from your clients. Use and share the resources below to easily answer your clients' questions about going through security.
- Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) Bags
- Printable Infographics to Provide to Your Clients
- CATSA's "Breeze through Security" Mobile App
If you are a travel agent or travel representative, you may order our 1L clear, resealable plastic bags for liquids, aerosols and gels to give to your clients. The bags and shipping costs are covered by CATSA. The bags come with our Breeze through security. Be screening ready! brochure inside.
Contact 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) to order.
1) How to Properly Pack Your Bags
A downloadable and printable infographic (PDF) that explains:
2) Go Through Security Screening Stress-Free
A downloadable and printable infographic (PDF) that describes:
Tell your clients to download the CATSA mobile app so that they can find information to make it easier to get through airport security screening. The app allows users to:
- Check wait times at security screening checkpoints in major Canadian airports.
- Search if an item belongs in carry-on baggage or in checked baggage.
- Find information for families and passengers with special needs to help them get through airport security screening quickly and easily.
- Create a travel checklist to help pack a carry-on bag or a checked bag. Find out about security restrictions on various items.
- Provide feedback about your experience at security screening.
- Access CATSA's social media accounts, including Twitter, where users can tweet CATSA directly with their questions.
Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.